Welcome to My Fierce E-Portfolio.  This Portfolio is a little bit differents From others Portfolios, because it contains Seccions Like:

1. My own Empowerment Biography. Maybe you find  interesting  my biography or not. Maybe you can feel identify it or no.
  2. KARAOKE: People, particuallary students. Sometimes when you have a lot stuff to do, or you just have done a lot of work in your job/school,you Have a lot of stress. So this section has been created for you can entretain yourself singing karaoke-songs. Click on My Karaoke section and relax with many choice of video-karaoke that will make you feel free of Stress.
  3. My Family: Pictures from my Family members. Since the youngest to the oldest one.
  4. History10 class: This section is created for those student who maybe need a little bit of help with History Class.
  5. Italian 12 Class: This section is dedicated for those students who wants to learn a new languages, and they don't know what to choose, but in their choices is figure outing Italian language. This Section will show you materials that can help you to make your choice. Whether you select to take to learn this language or not.
  6. Nicaragua Section: This section is dedicated to Nicaragua country. The Country that I was born. You will learn a little bit of Nicaragua in this section, and maybe it will help you to consider to travel to the Wonderful Country of Nicaragua.
  7. My Resume: This section is created particullary to the employer. If you are looking for a hard worker and motivated person to work with you or in your Company. Feel Free to read my Resume
  8. Contact: Contact section is to get  you in touch with me. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about me, need help in any class,  give me suggestion  to improve my E-Fierce Portfolio, etc.

Do not try to plagiarize. Most of pictures are taken from google.com, but all my essays and other stufff are copyrighted, and are on my own.

myfreecopyright.com...

Nothing is more important than freedom.

Education is the key of success.

Education is the key of success, but what is more interesting is that humans only use eight percent of their brain.