Who says you can't come back from the ashes!

INTRO

I’m a writer, a poet, a soon to be Lawyer and Sociologist.  I’m a brother, son, cousin, grandson, friend and coworker.  To truly give you a run down About Me, I would need a lot more words then are currently in my vocabulary.  I would also need a lot more time then what I have, because with all honesty you don’t want to sit here all day just reading what I write.  What I do need you to know is that I’m not very good at short and sweet, but I will try.

My name is not what will tell you about me, it is only a title to be put on what my actions and words say about me.  I had something completely different prepared to be put here but came to the realization that it only gave you one part of the story.  The truth About Me lies in the categories to the left of this page, each one of those sections gives you a piece of who I am.  But to truly get a feel of me, I leave you with my favorite line of definition: I am a Riddle wrapped in a Conundrum held together by an Enigma.  I am Jerritt Naeem, no more, no less.