Welcome to the Italian Tutoring Center

My name is Betsey Vega and I am currently a City College Student. I have an Associate's Degree from Bronx Community College in the Education field. I have taken two courses of Italian which include Italian 11 and Italian 12 Honors. Throughout the year I have learned how to speak, read and write in Italian. I was even able to learn new techniques of studying a new language. I am gladly to offer help to every individual who is interested in exploring and learning about the Italian modern language course that is composed of a unique and uncomplicated vocabulary and readings. I have a desire and a deep eager to help out all students taking any Italian courses who need help or who are interesting in learning different techniques or ways of how to study more efficiently for any upcoming quizzes, tests, mid-term or final. If you need help working the E-Portfolio page, podcasting, blackboard, Osses, Bronx Community College Email or any assignment you might have for your Italian course I am here to help you. If you have found this page it means you are interesting in receiving help and you are more likely interested in learning Italian. Please make sure to take a look at the Italian Tutoring Center Schedule.