Autobiografia

Homework I: Podcast "la mia storia":  To start, record a short podcast about yourself in Italian. You can answer questions such as: "mi chiamo, abito a...; sono di, studio...,la mia famiglia è... etc, mi piace, non mi piace, studio, la mia specializzazione è; abito, i mio spor preferito è.., questo semestre studio, etc. Make it interesting to listen so I recommend that you add more sophisticated words and verbs to your speech. Make it at least 3 minutes long.

Instructions: upload your file on your eP site by using the "insert media" link , NOT the insert file link. Use your Mp3 players do to this homework. Post photos of your family or link some words (click on the word, then use the link button on the top right of the screen).

Expectations: I expect you to have a nice & interesting page, with writing, a podcasts, and links. Create a real hypertext that is interesting to read, but also to see, basically an interactive piece of writing, with links, etc. Don't you think it is better to do the HW this way instead of writing about yourself on a regular sheet of paper?