My major is Business Administration: Management option and I plan to continue my career education in Computer Science; specifically, to become a Web Developer. My interest for this field arose during my sophomore year in New Bedford high school in Massachusetts were I was given the opportunity to attend an after school program at a Community Economic Development Center. There, I explored and learned about hardware and networking for a total of eight weeks. The program was taught by a pastor at my local church, United House of Prayer where I later volunteered as a computer office assistant. Moreover, during my senior year I took a computer programming language, C++, class. While in my C++ class, having both the technical and software experience, I became focused on what my visions about myself were in the field of Computer Science. In addition, after observing my external environment, I have become aware that technology is changing at an increasing rate and will continue to advance as new innovation of technology is introduced; therefore, as more computing power is made available to individual users, more Computer Scientist will be required to create the necessary software applications that will provide an interface between users and the internet. Computers have a major impact on human endeavor. It is important to recognize the significance and the impact it has created for this world. Nearly every task and every step we take is accompanied by technology. Today our world relies heavily on technology and it puts pressure on those who surrounds it to become aware of its existence and to rapidly react and adapt to it.

My goal is to become part of change in history. And by pursuing this career will enable me to create my own non for profit organization where the innovation of technology will be demanded. The inspiration for to accomplish this comes from an older peer who has given me feedback on the role she is currently playing in her community. She is successfully working on a project where it will allow people from around the work to not only communicate, but to connect on a different level. She has notified me that there are far more male and not many Hispanic female currently pursuing a career on the field of Computer Science.

I am proud on saying that I have been able to help students on improving their skill on math being that it is my strongest subject. They have recognized me for that person that's is always there, and yes I enjoy helping others because I feel that by doing so I am also helping myself to become someone better than who I am now.

Helping others is my main goal.