Hello to all. The Day is bright, everything appears good, and all wishes seem to come through. Be Happy. When the issues of happiness come to life we turn to Rejoice. This is why my parents named me Rejoice. I am a Ghanaia. I am recently based in New York and I am attending Bronx Community College. My major is Accounting and all things being equal, am expecting Graduation in 2012  and I will move on to Baruch College to pursue my Bachelors degree. Amazing. Accounting for things is something I like doing. Also, my role model is an accountant and that is what I plan to become. Being in college is something I had always wished for. As the saying goes, "education is the key to success" and for this reason am in college to build a better foundation for my future where I would get a good job to do.

All work and no play they say makes Jack a dull boy and all play and no work make jack a lazy boy. Therefore, I find pleasure in involving myself in college activities. Recently I acquired the position of secretary in the Creating a Culture of Peace Club.  I took part in the Peace training and helped the club in the distributing of the pledging sheet for students to sign. I like watching adventure movies, for example Indiana Jones.