Ever since elementary school I have enjoyed writing, not always as a hobby, but rather school material. It was up until my sophomore year in high school. My English teacher made my experience miserable. I hated that subject enough to not care if I failed. Unknowingly that class would come back to me. My diploma depended on it. To the point that, because of that class I barely graduated high school. From that point on I have tried so hard to succeed in English not only in that particular subject but in my writing, also my future as well. I wish to accomplish better skills to be a better writer. As well as finding more interest in the subject as I once had. My family’s principles always put school before anything.

This is my second semester in Bronx Community majoring in Criminal Justice. I chose to move away for college from Florida. I also chose this career really without any planning, for the simple fact that I was still indecisive on what career to choose. Various schools had been interested for me to enroll in their schools but I chose to move away and experience college somewhere else. Although I do have somewhat of a vision of what career path I would like be on. I would really like to become a police officer in the future, with the intention of becoming an FBI detective. I would enjoy doing this career for the rest of my life. After I graduate from college I want to go directly to the workforce, since I have never held a job for more than a few months. While attending BCC I also wish to attain proper experience that would benefit my future. From there I wish to establish a concrete career that would help support my life in the future, without any dependence of anyone else besides myself.