Samantha Alicia Margaret Pennant

Samantha (feminine; Enlgish; originated in America in the 18th century but was fairly uncommon until 1964, when it was popularized by the main character on the television show 'Bewitched') Alicia (feminine; Spanish, English; latinized Alice, which became popular in France and England in the 12th century. It was borne by the heroine of Lewis Carroll's 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' (1865) and 'Through the Looking Glass' (1871)) Margaret (meaning "pearl". Saint Margaret, the patron of expectant mothers, was martyred at Antioch in the 4th century. The saint was popular during the Middle Ages, and her name has been widely used in the Christian world. Other saints by this name include a queen of Scotland and a princess of Hungary. It was also borne by Queen Margaret I of Denmark) Pennant ((Origin Cornish British) From Pen, a head, and nant, a vale, or dingle; the head of the dingle; the principal mansion of the family, Bychton, in Wales, being situated at the head of a considerable dingle on the old family estate), that's my name and whenever i hear it i respond to it proudly and boldly. On the 27th of January, 1992 i was born to my tremendous parents, Alsworth and Jean Pennant, in May Pen, Clarendon, Jamaica, West Indies. I am the youngest of three, and the only girl. My brothers, Jermaine Edwards, 25, and Alexandre (John) Pennant,19, are very loving and caring towards me, though they can be a hand full at times.

My mom annd my older brother Alexandre (John)

My brother, John, and I migrated to New York in June 2008, with our mother. The life we lived in Jamaica is totally different from the one we live in New York.

I normally get up at 9 o'clock in the morning, but, i am obligated to rise at 6 or 7 when i have school. I awake at 9 o'clock in the morning because i automatically feel the urge to be awake at that time in the morning. i do not get up later than nine because whenever i sleep that late i feel weak and rather lazy for the rest of the day.

I have breakfast before i leave the house for school, most of the times i forget to eat because at that time i always seem to be in an hurry. For breakfast i usually have tea, or just orange juice along side some callaloo, or other Jamaican breakfast.

This is a picture of my college - Bronx Community College

I am a full time student, therefore, i do not work. This is because i am a "minor", and need to have a worker's permit to receive a job. seeing that, i did not attend high school here in America, i do not know how to acquire a work permit, and would rather wait until i am, next January, to seek a job, with the assurance that i will not be turned away at that time.

My hobbies include dancing, pretending i can sing, reading and ofcourse. listening to music. I love to read suspence novels, as well as, urban fictions. My favorite music is definitely dancehall reggae, but i also enjoy listening to R and B, HIP HOP and any other genre which contains a beat that gets me out of my seat and moving. I am a big fan of Vybz Kartel, a jamaican artiste, i also admire Barack Obama for his accomplishment, and, Portia Simpson, our first female Prime Minister in Jamaica.

My cousin Davia and I coming home from a party in Florida

All my friends are presently living in Jamaica, i hardly have time for myself because i am so focused on finishing college, even though i have a long way to go. I usually go to the movies or take a trip to visit my cousins or my friends in a different state or in Jamaica. My best friend's name is Teisha Dawkins, we were once mistaken for sisters at one point in high school. She is like me in so many ways, we love scketching and dressing stylish, but comfy at the same time.

My best friend Teisha.... representing our high school (Edwin Allen).